Thursday, January 22, 2015

Soft Colors blog hop

Hello!  I owe you and my very good friends, an apology.  I thought I had set this post to publish, but I hadn't.  My friend and fellow hopper, Joni, let me know during the day, but I was in a video conference, and promptly forgot to fix it the minute I got off ~ then life happened.

Sorry I am late, but here it goes:
If you are hopping over from Robbie's website, then you are on the right track.  We are a big, happy circle, though, so you can keep on hopping from here and you will circle back!

Liz picked the following picture for us to use this week:

I liked the black outline against the soft colors, so that is what I also did this week:

I stamped the image with Staz-On, then used just my clear blocks, and tapped them straight on my ink pads.  I then spritzed the blocks with my Stampin' Mist, and stamped them right on the page.  I like colorblocking, so this is a fun and easy way to create a background! I will list all of my supplies below, but to see what everyone else did, be sure to hop over to Carol's website to see what she is up to...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I see you're now using My Stampin Blog to add showcases to your posts. Isn't it great? And so easy to use! Hope you're having fun in Florida. Wish I were there! :( --Cindi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...