Friday, January 23, 2015

Vellum Valentine - Take the Plunge!

Welcome!  Today I am sharing with you, my submission for The Paper Plunge Design Team's challenge this week - Vellum.  We are allowed to cut it, punch it, emboss it (this is what I did), stamp on it, etc...  I thought I would show you a cute Valentine decoration I made using Vellum this week!
This is my project.  I used vellum, and the Curvy Box thinlit to create this cute favor!
After cutting the pieces, but before assembling, I embossed the vellum with the brand new Happy Heart embossing folder!

You can kind-of see it in the photo above, but since it was vellum, I thought I would add a little light inside.  This is a great way to showcase vellum's opacity.  I used a little battery operated "candle".  If I were giving this away, I would probably fill it with candy (afterall, who doesn't like candy??).  I took a photo of this in the dark so you could see the light inside:
I hope you enjoyed this little project, and that you will share your creation with us over at The Paper Plunge.  Have a great weekend!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Amanda. I made one for Vhristmas, but the Valentine theme is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool Amanda! I've been on the fence about this framelit! Guess I gotta add it to the list!! lol! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...