Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Hello!!

Happy Hello to you today!  It is Wednesday, and time to Hop!  I cannot even believe that we are halfway through the week already!  I am so far behind from the "snow/cold" days for the kids, that I don't think I have even stopped moving this week!  I thought I would go with a really clean and simple design for today's card.  I haven't played with my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set lately, and was missing it, so that's what I decided to use.  Here are our inspirations photos/colors:

and here is what I did with them - By the way - I decided to avoid adding Sahara Sand in this project - seems like I am using it a lot lately:

 and a close-up of the sentiment:
As you can see, I stamped on the Vanilla panel, then I cut out the "hello" sentiment with a thinlit and glued it over the stamped image.  The real trick in gluing down these skinny sentiments, is the Two-Way Glue Pen.  I can't imagine the mess without it!   I really like how this simple card turned out, and think I will be making several with the Thanks thinlit and packing them up!  If you started with Robbie, then you found the beginning, but if you began here, be sure to hop forward to Carol's website to see what she has made for you today!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the simplicity of this Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amanda! I will be using this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...