Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Sheltering Tree

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!  Looking out my window lately, I see nothing but white.  There is snow everywhere, and it really seems to just keep coming!  Besides the sugar-coating that the snow gives the trees, they are bare.  I was feeling nostalgic for the soft green hazy colors of spring, and then I saw today's colors of today's challenge.  If you started with Robbie's website, then you started at the beginning, and you can just keep hopping from here, but if you started here, you will come full circle and see all of the cards if you just keep hopping.  Here are today's photos:

And here is what I have for you:


This is from a brand new stamp set called Sheltering Tree, and I am in love with it!  There are so many things you can do with it, that I just can't wait to play with it a little more!  It's hard to tell here, but instead of just punching the little flowers out of solid cardstock, I sponged the colors onto whisper white cardstock, then punched them so that the flowers all had different color intensities.  I will be posting a video soon about this very cool tree technique - so be sure to follow my website by email (over on the right) so you don't miss it!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Be sure to swing by Carol's blog and see what she is cooking up today!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Amanda. I like the green background behind the tree. it sets off the tree and the blossoms. Nice choice of framelit too. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!!! Great choice in stamp sets!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Amanda. I think I might CASE it. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...