Friday, February 13, 2015

Emboss that Plunge!

Friday at last...  What a week.  My studio has been crazy, and I have spent time down there the last few days trying to get it all sorted out... um, yeah... the problem seems to be that just when I go to put something away, I think of a REALLY COOL PROJECT that I could make with exactly that item... Hence, nothing ever gets put away.

In any case, this week's challenge over at The Paper Plunge is an embossing challenge.  There are so many ways to emboss, but I am just showing the standard dry embossing.  this is one of the cards I used for my swaps for the recent Leadership Conference.  Yep, still working my way through showing you all of that cool stuff.
I have used the Groovy Love stamp set again here - and since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, it is still timely!  One of the things I love so much about this stamp set is that there are coordinating punches that work perfectly with it!  If you have a few minutes this weekend, give an embossing project a try!  Be sure to upload your creation to our challenge:  The Paper Plunge.  Thanks for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...