Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pasture Birthday...Story of my life!

When I first saw this stamp set, I knew I needed it... not just the adorable animals, nor was it just the open line design that is just too fun to color with Blendabilities, but the sentiments are perfect for me.  You would think that I would be better about sending birthday cards in a timely manner - yet it always seems that I have one in my car - ready to be mailed, ON the ACTUAL birthday...

This just happened to me, again, and I had a great opportunity to make a fun card!   One of the best things here is that you can get several of these Blendabilities FREE as one of your Saleabration selections!   Here is what I did:

I can only say, if I missed your birthday - because it is February afterall, so I am a whole month behind..., then you may just see a card like this in your mailbox soon!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...