Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Saleabration Leadership Gifts!



Hello!  I am home from a great Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida.  Because of the extreme snow in Chicago, I spent an extra two days in Florida waiting on cancelled flights to bring me home! I am going to break up all of my cool samples over the next week or so, so please be sure to stop back!  If you think you may not remember (and you don't want to miss out - believe me), then be sure to follow me by email by adding your email address in the space on the left!

Leadership is a great time to get a refresher on business, and see some great stamping, but my very favorite thing about Leadership is spending time with leaders and friends from all over the country!  I have made some great friends, and seeing them twice a year is something I look forward to the rest of the year!  One of the fun things we do here, is make small gifts for each other!  It is always fun to see what everyone will create!  Here is a picture of the gifts I made for one of my downline teammates:

I will list all of the supplies below , but here are a few extra details...I created the bag by just using my trimmer - both the cutting blade and the scoring blade.  I punched two holes in the top, and threaded the Saleabration ribbon through the holes and tied the bow.  I tucked the white jute ribbon over the top of the bag, and through both sides of the ribbons.  I used a Big Shot and Die to cut out my teammate's initial to add it to the bag.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I made the little box also using the same supplies above, with the addition of Coastal Cabana cardstock.  At the top of the little box, you are going to see one of my very favorite products in the newest Occasions Catalog - the Bow Builder punch!  Perfect little paper bows - everytime!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The little notebook - yes, it is a hard case with a little notebook inside, is made with the same items above, but with the addition of the Clear Mount Stamp cases!  These are great to use for all kids of things, and the Wood Mount stamp cases are one of my go to items - I use those for little craft supplies to go, and since they all fit in DVD storage tower, I have converted many of my older style wood cases into this style!  I will list them below, although the ones I used that are shown in the picture are the Clear Mount style.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...