Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stacked With Groovy Love

Good morning!  Two days in a row  - I just have so much stuff to show you, I am trying to figure out how to get them all out to you!  If you don't want to miss any of these cards and projects, then please be sure to enter your email in the column on the RIGHT (said that wrong yesterday), and you can get these samples and updates delivered straight to your inbox.


As you can tell by the crazy name of this post, this is a Valentine's Day card.  It was also one of my swaps at the Leadership conference I just attended.  It is an easy-peasy quick card using the Stacked with Love paper pack (this is a GREAT value), the Groovy Love stamp set, a little embossing, and some Dimensionals.  Not hard, and has lots of texture.  you may also notice the little red gem in the top righthand corner of the heart.  This is just one of our Basic Rhinestones that I colored using my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities marker... no more searching for the right color of gem - now I just color them myself!  I am going to list the supplies here, NOTE:  the Sweetheart Punch is actually on sale right now- check out the right hand column for Weekly Deals.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
You will also see that the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities are listed as FREE.  This is because it is Saleabration, and this 3-pack of markers is included in that catalog as a selection.  If you were to purchase the supplies listed to make this card - those markers would be FREE to you too!  See what else is free in the Saleabration catalog on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...