Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Cinnamon and Sugar

Yeah, you are like me... you saw the title, and you just had to look!  Well, this color combo won't disappoint!  We are a big circle-hop.  If you started with Robbie, then you began at the beginning, if you started here, no sweat - like I said... circle!  Just keep hopping along!

Today's color combo (and inspiration photo) made me think of spicy warm Michigan cider mill sugar doughnuts...  not great for the waistline, but yummy none the less.  Check these out:

Okay, I know you are looking for a "food" card here... but I am trying to eat healthier, and that is not in my plan...  So, as I felt a very masculine vibe here, I thought I would make a retirement card for my uncle, who has been working in the lumber industry for as long as I can remember!  He has always loved the outdoors, and being in the woods, so I needed to make him a woody card!  Here you go, Uncle John!  Congratulations!
 You can see here that this card has a lot of textures to it... Stamping on Crumb Cake gives it a rougher feel.  Also, I have embossed a few of the pieces, and added a little linen thread.  the brown glimmer brad just gives it a pop of celebration...  I also didn't skimp on the Dimensionals here...  you can see what I mean below:

I am listing all of my supplies below, but after peeking at those, please hop on over to Carol to see what yummy thing she has in store for you today!  Thanks for stopping by!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...