Thursday, March 5, 2015

Now if this said "coffee"...

Good morning and happy Thursday!  Today is another cold one, here in Chicago, and I am getting itchy to get outside.  In the meantime, I am doing what all good hibernators are doing... no, silly, not sleeping... CRAFTING!  I received a new shipment on Tuesday, and just had to play with it right away.  I have been wanting this new stamp set since I first saw it, and it is here!

Every Wednesday I have a morning craft group... it is a loose kind of thing, where we just get together and make a card and a little project of sorts.  I really want to share with you what we made yesterday - since it is using those new stamps.

Almost good enough to eat, right?  Yes, that is right... I really DID use Aluminum Foil in this card!  Here is a closer view:
So, this stamp is perfect... now, if it said coffee instead of chocolate, then that would be REAL love - but I wouldn't use that stamp much, because there isn't much that I love more than coffee!

Thanks for swinging by, and be sure to come back tomorrow, as we have a whole new challenge starting then over at The Paper Plunge and I will have my design team submission to show you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, amanda! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Where in Chicago do you live, I'm from the area also, looking for a SU group to join. lsb0214@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...