Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sad So Long to Saleabration!

Saleabration ends today at midnight *sniff sniff*!  Did you get everything you want?  Did you know you get to pick a free item for EVERY  $50 you spend?  Stock up now!  For me it is always a bit sad to say good bye to some of my new favorites. Here is where you can see all of the cool-i-o Saleabration items:
HERE, and more HERE, and Yet more... HERE!   I am adding a few pictures here of projects that I have made using Saleabration items.


If you missed any of these fun things, and want to pick them up before they are gone for good, be sure to get your order in HERE by midnight, or it will just be too late!  If you use the Hostess code: EKGK2KZC I have a bonus for you!! You will receive a surprise gift in your order!  

Tonight at midnight is also the very last night of the special price on the pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions!  These great little monthly kits include everything you may need (except adhesive) to complete the enclosed projects.  The price also already includes shipping!  Know someone who loves to craft as much as you do?  Get them a gift subscription (and get a discount) and you can assemble your kits together each month!  What a great way to get together!  Also, since the 3 month pre-paid subscription is just over $50, if you order it today before midnight you get to "double-dip" and also pick a free Saleabration item!!

Order HERE
Here is what I used in the cards above:  Lightbulb card:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
and the You Made My Day card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...