Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - poppies

Hello, and welcome back!  I hope you have had a great week!  Seems like spring fever has hit our house, aside from Influenza, that was here last week... I hope you are getting outside and enjoying the weather a bit.    This week, our blog hop team has a great inspiration photo for you - which instantly made me think of a stamp set that I haven't even used yet -I'm going to get on with it here, because I can't wait to do the hop - It begins with Robbie, so if you missed her, you can either go back, or hop forward through the circle - you won't miss anyone...  Here is the inspiration:

Now, I only used a few of these colors - Crisp cantaloupe, Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive, but I easily could have shaded the background with either of the other colors... I just needed a sympathy card, and didn't want too much happening here.  Here is what I have for you:

I watercolored this image, which is always fun...  The Melon Mambo was a little too bright for my tastes, but in person it looks a bit softer than it does in this photo...  Carol is taking a break from our hop for a bit, and we will certainly miss her, but you can hop along to Helen, she is sure not to disappoint!!  Have a great day!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...