Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - try this!

Good morning, or dare I say afternoon.  I am a bit late posting today, as I have a sick little girl on my hands and had to make a quick (2 hour) urgent care visit today.  We are a sharing kind of family, and lately we have been sharing a cold.  So let's get this hop on...  I saw Robbie's card this morning, and it is great.  She omitted a color or two, and I also had chosen to omit one...  Here is this week's inspiration photo and color card:

I used all of the colors, except Tangerine Tango, and this is what I did... By the way... the reason there are two cards here is that I just couldn't decide...but there is a bonus to that too:
 and a close-up of the bow:


Thank you for being so patient with me!  Be sure to hop along to see what Carol has for you today... I need to get over there myself and finish this hop!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, Amanda, it's so crisp and fresh looking...I will miss you all, I have taken myself out of the blog list for a while, too much for me to deal with here...I hope your little girl feels better very soon. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...