Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Friday- Sad Goodbye!

Good morning!  What a crazy week... with the Retiring List coming out this week, I have been hopping all week... and wanna know how you can really tell that you are tired and it is time to get some rest??  See the photo at the bottom of this post! 

Today's card is a simple and sweet card I made for The Paper Plunge this week.  This week we were supposed to use the retiring In Colors, which are those sweet, ice cream colors we have enjoyed so much these past two years!  I jumped right in, and used retiring stamps, punch, and even some retiring embellishments... I did use some Rhinestones too, and I am guessing that those will never retire!

Here is what I have for you:
This uses the Crisp Cantaloupe ink and cardstock, the Baked Brown Sugar In Color Stack paper, the Blossom punch, and the Mixed Bunch stamp set... I think the paper stack is sold out, but as I am writing this, I think the rest is still available!  I stuck a little Crisp Cantaloupe sequin in the center of each flower, and put a rhinestone inside of that! 
And as promised... I am showing you how I know it is time for me to take a little break... 
In the last 5 minutes alone, I have dumped a drink on my work surface (and I never do that), and spilled the sequins everywhere.  I am sure I will be tracking these little beauties all over the place for awhile!  I didn't realize how many came in the little container until I had to pick them up...  750!!  Yep!  No lie... I read the package!  Holy cow!  They are everywhere. 

I really hope you will show us a little bit of what you may have done with these fabulous colors, and join our challenge this week... just a reminder... the colors we are asking you to use are: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe!  Hope to see you over at The Paper Plunge!


Here is a link to get you to the Retiring List, and if you want to get this stuff now, (as opposed to later from Ebay, if you can find it at all...), you can SHOP HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, the card is so cute! Sorry about your sequins... and yup they will be everywhere.. just like glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...