Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Hoppy Easter!

Good morning!  We have made it through yet another week, and just in time for a brand new challenge from The Paper Plunge!  Our challenge to you this week, is to make AND SHARE an Easter project!  If you are crafting something other than cards this Easter (fabulous baskets??  Wreaths?? Centerpieces??), then those count too!  I was playing with bunnies again this week, and here is what I have made for you!
We made this in my Easter/Spring stamp a stack, and the ladies all loved it!  I will list all of the fun ingredients below, but in the meantime, just revel in the cuteness.  Be sure to Hipity Hopity over to The Paper Plunge this week and show us your Eater creations!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...