Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Happy Mother's day!



Welcome!  I am happy you could join us this fun evening for a very first for me!  Tonight I am joining the very exciting "Inspire, Create, & Share Blog Hop"!  You can click on the link below to hop through an amazing group of fabulous stampers to see what is happening in the Stampin' Up! world for Mother's Day!  I had so many fun things that I wanted to use, that I re-made this card about 5 times!  Here is what I have for you tonight:

I will list my "ingredients" below, but I have "free-floated" the Happy on the ribbon, so you get many layers when you see this card in person.  Here is a side view to give you a little more perspective!

Here are all of the fabulous products that I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Now please hop on to the next stamper!  I am sure you will be inspired by what you see!
http://txstampinsharon.blogspot.com/2015/04/ics-blog-hop-happy-mothers-day.html

13 comments:

  1. What a great card, nice colors and love the happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the bold, bright colors! So glad you joined our group, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty. I love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it gf!! Welcome to the team too! I was so happy when I saw your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, this card makes me super happy! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright & chipper-just like you!!! So glad you are joining us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...your card is layerishes......love all that layering and it's so happy and bright! Would not have thought of using the framelit with the Mother's Day in this manner. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining our monthly hop we love being able to offer more creativity to our friends/family/fellow demos and customers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a HAPPY CARD! Love how you did this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful colors. I think I need to get those thinlits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cheerful and colorful card. A great card for so many occasions. I like how you used the scallop flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card! And to think I haven't used this stamp set yet. I think I need to pull it out tonight! Those flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...