Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Confetti Shower!

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Today is a confetti kind of day!  Our inspiration photo this week just makes me happy!  I hope you like what I have done with it!  Here's the inspiration:

 I will be really honest with you here... I punched all of the hearts confetti for the card, stamped on the Window sheet, put the confetti in the card and stitched it up, THEN I found the green confetti that I had punched... AFTER it was sealed!!  Ugh!  Please just imagine that the green is in there!!  I did you a varigated thread, so there is some green in there, but I have a little pile of green hearts here...  Oh well, check it out:


Okay - I will post all of my supplies below, but please be sure to hop along and check out the rest of the gang - back to Robbie or onward to Helen - all of them will be great!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Love it! I can't seem to get the hang of shaker cards, and sewing, well we won't talk about my sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confetti!!!! yeah!!! love it!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cuter....reminds me of your fishy card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...