Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - lotsa flowers!

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I have been away on vacation, but am home and just getting my feet wet crafting again.  I have just received my first shipment of all of the new treasures from the upcoming new Catalog, and will show you one of them here!  First of all, I have missed my friends - so be sure you hop the whole circuit here and see what they have been up to... you can go backwards to Robbie, or move on to Helen, either way, we are still a circle.

Here is the inspiration photo, and the colors we were supposed to use:

I really missed not being in our weekly challenge over at The Paper Plunge this week, where the theme was May Flowers, so I thought I would go ahead and make a flower card just for grins...  Here is what I made
Did you spot the new tool??  Here is a closer look:
Yeah, Baby... it is a new punch, that will punch banner flags for you, in THREE DIFFERENT WIDTHS!!  So exciting!  Okay... time to hop along!  Go say hi to my friend Helen and give her some comment love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...