Thursday, May 14, 2015

Graduation Time!

Hello!  Today I am coming to you with a card that has a bit of a special purpose!  My oldest son, Alex, will be graduating from 8th grade next week...  Where has the time gone?  I remember dropping him off for his first day of preschool, and now he is taller than me!  He is becoming such a wonderful young man, and we are all so proud of him.

I also have made this card as my Design Team card for The Paper Plunge.  This week's theme, over at the Plunge, is retiring favorite things. I have used a few things that won't be back in the new catalog, to include the stamp set - Just Sayin' and the matching framelits set - Word Bubbles.  Check out the list below, and don't miss out on these retiring items!

 and a closer view so you can see how I have popped up the different layers




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...