Monday, June 29, 2015

Beautiful Butterflies - and time to Craft!

Hello all!  Last Friday I told you about how I finally had a few minutes to craft not too long ago, and I would love to show you some of the fun things we did!  We were all a-flutter over butterflies last week, and I was loving the new English Garden Designer Series Paper, so I had to find a not-to-challenging way to get these two things together.    Here's one of the cards we made:
Our butterfly looks as if it is flying right off our page, and maybe out of our garden in this fun card.  We added a few touches and a couple of techniques, and there you go!  I will be offering other classes again soon, and would love to see you, if you are in the Chicagoland area.  Be sure to flutter over to my
 MeetUp page - and check the calendar to find something that works in your schedule.  If you join the meetup, then when I add a new class you won't miss out!

Here's what we used in this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...