Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Come Check out the NEW CATALOG!!

That's right!  Today is the day!  The brand new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog has been launched!  You aren't going to want to miss this - it is just way too much fun!  It looks like this:
Shop NOW!



If you would like to look at the catalog in the online "flipbook" style, you can click on the picture above in the sidebar - that will take you to the PDF version!  If you would like a "hard copy" of the catalog - (afterall, we are paperlovers, right?), and I don't blame you, then just EMAIL ME HERE, and I will get one to you!

If you would just like to shop right away go HERE!  If you use the Hostess code: TSWTFRNR in your order, I will send you a free gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...