Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2015-2017 In Colors




Welcome!   How exciting!  New catalog, which means brand new In Colors!  We have a great selection this year, and they are only available for two years!  This year we have Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, and Delightful Dijon.  Our (very fun) Inspire, Create & Share blog hop today is featuring these fun new colors.

The project I did this month was especially made for my customers, to show them the brand new In Colors.

Check this out!

So, as I said, I give these to my customers, along with their brand new catalog.  These are bookmarks, in a big, heavy duty plastic sleeve, with the new Watermelon Wonder ribbon tied to the top.  Because they get the new catalog with this, I slide a wish list form into the back of the bookmark, so that as they are looking at the catalog, they can jot down their new favorites.  So, the back looks like this:

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used to make this bookmark!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Be sure to hop along by clicking the picture below!  There are tons of great ideas using these great new colors!
http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2015/06/ics-blog-hop-introducing-2015-2017-in.html

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love your project Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I bet your customers will love using this tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda I love your idea! The sleeve should hold up to just about anything! Just stopped by to leave some love! see you at convention!!! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is adorable! It would make a cute long skinny card too! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for participating in our hop you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, useful AND yummy!!! lol love them! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful idea with the order form

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...