Friday, June 26, 2015

Monocromatic Plunge!

Hello everyone!  I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything, and I am sorry for that.  It just seems to be that I am running from one thing to another lately - without a minute to craft (and that just makes me one crabby mom!).  I have taken some time out in the past few days to sit down with a bunch of fun ladies and get our creative-exercise.  One class last week, and 4 classes in the last 48 hours... I am now recharged and ready to get on with my other errands... I even found myself singing in the car today!  Thanks, ladies!!

Today I am sharing my submission for the Design Team, or "Lifeguards" over at The Paper Plunge.  This week's challenge was to submit a monochromatic card or project.  I just wanted to do something really quick and reproducible for you.  You should be able to reproduce this card with just one ink color, white paper, and maybe even one stamp set (I used two sets, and a punch too, but you can easily see how you could use one set, right??).  We would love to see your monochromatic submissions over at The Paper Plunge in our challenge this week!  In the meantime, try to carve a few minutes out of your day today to do something creative - I bet you'll be singing in the car again in no time!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...