Wednesday, July 1, 2015

3 Cheers for you, and you, and you!!!

Hello!  Glad you could stop by again today!  I wanted to show you a little more of what we have been making in classes, and for members of my team lately!  Actually, it is more the other way around!  I have some great folks on my Crafty PlayDate Playmate team, and we love to get together and stamp and share.  Last month, I had some team members who really rocked, and I wanted to show them how much I appreciate them, so I sent out a few cards...  Then, I thought, you know, everybody has someone in their life who really rocks, so maybe we should all make a 3 Cheers card, so we made them in class the other night too.  First I will show you my team card, then I will share the class card... do you have someone in your life who deserves 3 cheers... Sure you do!  Send them a card - we sometimes forget how powerful mail can be!

team card


and class card
You'll note the crazy little black smudge on the class card - that would be my fault... after finishing the card, I promptly dropped an open ink pad (butter side down) onto the card front - see... no one is perfect!

Ever consider joining my team?  Now is a great time, and it means free stamps to you!  Want to hear more?  Check it out HERE, or shoot me an email - I'll tell you all about it!

Thanks for stopping by... see all of the "ingredients" below

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...