Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Popsicle Fun

Crazy whirlwind summer - that is what it has been!  I have been hiking in Alaska, then hiking in Utah, and finished up the journey with an amazing Stampin' Up! Convention - more about that, (and some of my fun swaps), later this week.  Right now it is time for me to jump right in to the Wednesday hop!  If you came over from Robbie's website, then you started at the beginning... but no worries if you started here, just keep hopping and you will go full circle and not miss anything! 
Here are this week's inspiration photos:



This so made me think about summer, and running through the sprinklers (do kids other than mine still do this?), so I thought I would theme this project around just that:

Summer to you?  Well, I have sponged the Pool Party ink and the Lost Lagoon ink to make a "pool-like" backdrop.  I then made my popsicles using the new Tags & Labels framelits - which have become a quick go-to for me, as they have a whopping 13 dies in this pack - sized perfectly for just about everything!  The word window punch is what finishes this card off (of course I cut it in half lengthwise to get the sticks).

Jump ahead over to Joni and see what treats she has for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...