Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Cup o' Joe

Good morning - Wednesday again and where oh where is this week going??  Time is flying and I am not crafting enough...  eeeek.  Gotta get my fix!  Hop with me today!!  We are one big happy circle, so start with Robbie, or start here... it all works!

Here are this week's inspiration photos:
and here is what I did :

So, not quite what I was going for... and with a bit more time I think I would have added some stuff... maybe I would have fussy-cut the cup and put it on a doily??  In any case, it would have been something.  I do love the Thanks a Latte sentiment, however, as coffee makes up a huge portion of my waking hours!  This stamp set is only available to our Paper Pumpkin subscribers... Although this card is NOTHING like the set that came in the all-inclusive, and very exclusive monthly kit ( only adhesive isn't included!!), it is a fun set that I am sure I will be using in a much more inspired way very soon!  If you would like to know more about Paper Pumpkin, (now's the time as you can get 1/2 off your first two months), click HERE...

Now it is time for you to grab yourself a cup o' Joe and head over to miss Helen to see what she did with these colors!    Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking! I knew when I saw this month's paper pumpkin there would be many uses for that stamp set. Love the PP and the variety each set has. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...