Monday, August 10, 2015

Just a little Fall Fun!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I had some family fun, and a little work too.  I didn't have time to "create" this weekend, but I thought I would show you what we did last week.  Every Wednesday (missed a few this summer due to travel), I host a Midweek Mingle class.  It is a very loose and informal kind of class, where we often are "playing" with stuff as we go...  We always make a more involved style card, and then we make one other item.  It is either a 3-D item, or a gift tag, or my VERY favorite of all time thing to do, which is play with things that I have just received in a shipment.  This past week was no exception.  It was a quiet and small mingle, of just two of us - sometimes 6, sometimes 3, and sometimes just another person - that is one of the beauties of this relaxed event... in any case, there were only two of us.  The other paperlover was a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, although not from my "team", she was part of my family - and we made our card... and then...we broke out the Not-Yet-Released Fall things I have ordered.  Hehehe.  So much fun!  Here is what we made:
This is a mini-treat bag, made with the framelit of the same name, and a few new things...  The paper is from the upcoming Holiday catalog, and I LOVE it.  also, notice the cute little acorn, well that is a little wood accent that is really adorable.  There are a few different shapes in the package, and although they are wood, they are light enough to add to a card you plan on mailing without costing you a fortune in postage.  I will list the items that we used that are currently available below - the rest you will have to wait for, but only until September 1!  If you would like me to add you to my Holiday catalog list, I will be sure you get one as soon as mine arrive.  Just send me an EMAIL!!  I hope your week starts off strong... I will add more pictures of stuff I've been doing very soon!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...