Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Lighthearted Leaves

Good Morning!  Happy Wednesday!!  Are you off a day this week like I am?  Whenever we have a holiday on Mondays, I get myself turned around.  At least I am on time for this fabulous hop!  If you started with Robbie, then you are on the right track, but if you started right here, then that's fine too... we are one big happy circle, so you can just hop along!

Here are this week's inspiration photos:



I couldn't bring myself to making a flower this week...  It is very hot here, and I think I am really ready for fall, so I wanted to feel a little autumny - I know that isn't a word...

Be sure that you hop along to Helen, and stop back soon for more new catalog stuff.  The things I used to create this, are listed below!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - you managed to successfully go fall with these colors - you are so creative, and now I want that stamp set even more! I need to think more like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, don't think more like me, you are fabulously creative (and very talented too) ;). Thanks, though, for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...