Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the Holiday Catalog

Hello!  It is time again for this great group of Demonstrators I know to share what we love from the very new Holiday Catalog!  I have only played with the great things a little bit, while I prepare for my classes - but here is something I just couldn't wait another minute to make!

Check this out!
 and here is a close-up of the very cute Halloween banner!




This is the Seasons to Seasons Wreath kit, and it has some great features!  In addition to super simple styling and very clear directions, it has three different little string banners that you can change to fit the season (hence the name), to include this one for Halloween, one for Halloween, and yet another one for Christmas!  This would be a great project to make with your kids - or you could skip ordering the stamps and inks for yourself, and just come to the upcoming classes I have scheduled and make your own here~~!  Friday, October 2 at 7pm or Saturday, October 3, at 10am at  You should jump on this great kit, because they are so adorable that I am sure they will go into backorder soon!!

You can see the new Holiday Catalog HERE, or, if you would like to get your hands on your very own copy, be sure to EMAIL ME HERE!    In the meantime, be sure to click on the box below to just to the next "hopper".



http://thestampdiva.blogspot.com/2015/09/ics-blog-hop-introducing-holiday-catalog.html




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

14 comments:

  1. I already put my wreath together too! I love the kits in this catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a Wow project! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intimidated about making a wreath lol. BUT you have inspired me to order this kit and give it my best! Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went back & forth with this wreath. And of course YOUR take on it has me sold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been going back and forth about this wreath. In fact I but it on and off my last order so many times I'm not really sure it it will be in the box tomorrow when my order arrives. But I hope so. I can see from the pictures that it's a wow! How much time did it take to put together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you shared the wreath! Love it! Can't wait to make mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that wreath looks great in person...thanks for posting it!!! How long are you scheduling your classes for? Thanks for joining our group...I love how different we all are with our shares this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute wreath! I think I might have to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love this wreath!! I too think you may have enabled my purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project! I am so glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wreath! I have the kit and can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! I bet your classes will fill up fast!

      Delete
  12. I love this wreath! Can't wait to get mine put together! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...