Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Fall colors!

WooHoo!!  Bonus day!  It has been awhile since I have posted here, and I am sorry about that!  I have been literally buried up to my ears in retired stamps, paper, and ribbon!  I dug my way out, and had a big sale, and hopefully will be able to get back on track now!

Today is a bonus day, because I will be posting twice in the same day - once right now, and again tonight at 9pm!!  Both of these fabulous reasons are hops with amazingly creative women!

This first card is for my Coloring Down the Lines folks.  I love this group - we've been doing this for many years now...  they are all much better at getting int he hop every week!  Here were our inspiration photos and colors for this week:

These colors were so perfect together for fall!!  Here is what I made:


I was able to grab my markers and really color these fabulous fall leaves!  Wanna color?  Check out the supplies below...

In the meantime, if you came from Robbie's blog, then you started at the beginning...but if you are starting here, go ahead and hop over to Helen - you can hop all the way around the horn!!  Stop back tonight, and see how I used only these colors for my evening project too, but how very different they are!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...