Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Liz's colors!

Good morning, and happy Wednesday!  Today we are hopping along with Liz's color and photo selections. If you started here, just be sure to keep hopping though the names.  You may have come from Robbie, and if you did, I am sure you loved her card.

Today I had fun "painting" with my aqua pen.  The colors Liz picked sounded like a sunset to me, and since I was just at the Art Institute of Chicago, and say Monet's fabulous haystacks, I thought I would do a birch tree in winter look! 

Here are the photo and color inspirations:

and here is my "Birch trees in winter" sunset card:

I just embossed the Vanilla card stock, then "painted" in the background using my ink pads and my aqua painter pen.

Be sure to hop on to Helen and see what she has for us today - I'm sure you will be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastically creative - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this folder! used it on next week's card!!! love this sunset idea tho!!!!! nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...