Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Fall for All



Welcome to another month of the fabulous Inspire, Create, & Share blog hop!  We do this hop on the first Wednesday of each month to inspire you with tons of different ideas to get you motivated to create!  After checking out my project, if you click on the Next button below you will just keep on hopping to other wonderful creations!  Let's get this party started!!!

Today is actually a bonus day!  I am in a blog hop every Wednesday morning, called Coloring Down the Lines, and had to use a certain color combination.  I LOVED it - and it worked with the theme of this hop, which is Fall for All, so I thought I would make a second bonus project with the same colors.  If you scroll down below this post, you will see a whole different way to use not just these great colors, but the same stamp set too!!

Here's what I have for you today :
 For this card, I used Very Vanilla cardstock, stamped the leaf images with Versamark ink, used clear embossing powder, heat embossed, then used various sponges and inks to color the background - the embossed leaves work as a resist!  Never done this before?  Wow!  Well, bookmark my site, or follow me by email on the right, and stop back on Friday - I will have a quick video to show you exactly how it
works!!Prepare to be wowed!!

Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used in this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Now be sure to hop along and see what everyone else has for you today!
http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2015/10/ics-blog-hop-fall-for-all.html

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background technique! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Now I might have to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning is right Terri! What a great card! Thanks for hopping with us this month....I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive background colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first thing that came to my mind seeing your card is WOW! & the color combo on this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...it's my favorite stamp set in the holiday catalog and I love resist embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the leaves in white!!! What a pretty contrast!!!! Now I need this stamp set too!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card. I just love the embossing technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...