Monday, October 19, 2015

STAMP SALE!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2087026

You heard it!!  Stampin' Up! is having a 15% off sale on all of their stamps!  Beginning TODAY, Monday, October 19 and running through this Friday (October 23) ONLY, all stamp sets are on sale for 15% off.  Need that perfect sentiment?  We've got that... Or how about a fun stamp for your Christmas cards this year!  Yep, those are included!  


Want to see them all?  Click here and go straight to my online store.  If your order is under $150, please use the hostess code: V443X99N!  That allows me to run little specials and make extra bonus projects in classes!   Sorry this is such a quick post!  I just need to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...