Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Missed you!

Hello everyone!  It has been such a crazy-long time since I have sat down to write for you - I haven't stopped creating, nor have I stopped taking photos of some of the creations - just haven't had time to sit and write!  I have certainly missed my besties from the Coloring Down the Lines blog hop, and thought that this was the best place and way to jump back in!  If you are stopping by from Robbie's blog, then welcome!  After viewing my project, just keep following the links - we make one big, happy circle!  Here were our inspiration photos this week:



For some reason, these colors seemed a little "country" to me.  Certainly not knocking it - I listen to country in the car  - Maybe more like country comfort to me.  Here's what I decided to do with them:


I made three completely different kinds of flowers here, with two different bigz dies!  Nothing is quite as fun as hot glue... except maybe hopping on to Helen, where I am sure to find something else inspiring.

I also wanted to tell you about a few other things going on around here - I have been holding a lot of different kinds of classes in the last few months - and if you are local, I would love to see you at the next few!!  If you click on my "classes" tab at the top, or right HERE, you will be able to see what is coming up!  Check your schedule and stop by soon!  Also, I have committed to posting at least three times in the next week, so stop back and check me out again soon!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...