Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - I'm Here for You!!

Hello everyone!   It's a happy day, and I am excited to share all that has been going on lately!  As you know, it is still Saleabration (until the end of March), and Stampin' Up! has added a few fabulous new products as choices!  The deal about Saleabration, is that for every $50 you order, you get to pick one of the Saleabration items - and there are some great ones...  Today I am doing two things - I am participating in the Coloring Down the Lines blog hop (YAY!), and I am showing one of the brand new Saleabration offerings (the stamp set), and one of the offerings that has been one of the items since the beginning!  This is a card we played with at our most recent team meeting.  Wanna join our team and come play with us?  Learn more about that HERE!

Since this is Coloring Down the Lines day, you are ready to HOP!  If you started with Robbie, then you have begun at the beginning, but we are a circle, so if you just keep hopping, you will go full circle and not miss anything!  Here was our inspiration photo and colors:

And here is what I have for you today:

I have a confession for you - when I was making this card, I glanced at the challenge photo, put it away and started playing...  of course after I was finished and went to post this, I realized that I thought the color was Lost Lagoon (which I used) instead of Island Indigo...  so please forgive me!  I LOVE the sentiment "let me pedal for a while " - what a perfect way to tell someone you know what they are going through, and that you are there for them!

Additionally, I put together a supply list for you, that included the items used to make this card (and some other fun stuff), and with this list you would also get 2 FREE Saleabration items (which I used in this card)!  You could make SO many cards with the list I have for you here!!




And here could be your FREE Saleabration choices!!

Now that you have checked this out - be sure to hop on over to Joni site and see what she's done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...