Sunday, February 21, 2016

How to tie a perfect bow - Video!!

Welcome!  I know it is a very odd day to post - at least for me, but I have been running around like a chicken, and this is the first chance I have had to get this out to you!

Many of my class attendees know that I put a lot of ribbon on my projects.  I love little bows, but am picky, and I really want them to look nice (and consistent).  This is why I use a bowmaker in my classes.  I have had one for years, and use it several times per week...  I get asked (OFTEN) if I have any of these that I can sell.  This is not something Stampin' Up! carries, and I haven't had them to sell in the past.  One of my customers had her husband make these bowmakers to be available to my customers.  I am not profiting from this - theses are all him, but at least now, when you fall in love with my bowmaker, you can get one of your own...  Reserve yours HERE!!

I have filmed a short video for you, so that when you get your bowmaker, you will know how to use it! ;)

I hope this helps you get those perfect bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...