Monday, February 29, 2016

Leaping {Crafter} Life Hack!! Movie Monday!

Hello everyone!  Happy Leap Day!!  (quick shout out to one of my awesome class attendees on her birthday - Michele!!  Hope today Glitters for you!)

Well, I am getting a little better at video recording little crafting tips for you.  Today's video is going to show you how to VERY easily thread teeny tiny button holes with baker's twine and ribbon.  Yes - even for old lady eyes like mine... this trick gets the job done in no time flat!!  If you are getting this post via your email, you may want to click on the title of the post above, or go straight to YouTube HERE

(This trick also works well for threading aglet - free shoelaces from tennis shoes that have come unlaced)

Check this out on YouTube, then please be sure to "subscribe" to my video channel - I promise I will get better at taping and editing soon!!

Here are some of the items I used in today's video:

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...