Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - soft tulips

Hello everyone - You got it... Wednesday!  Time to hop!  Today's inspiration photos really made me long for spring...  time to open our windows and let the winter out of our houses...  And what says spring more than tulips??

Here were the inspiration photos and the colors:



And here is what I have for you:


I know Stampin' Up! is a stamp company, and yet I haven't used a single one in this card!  I did, however, use some Designer Series Paper and only two punches!!  Check this out:



Please be sure to hop on to Joni's website and see what she's done...  You will hop all the way in a big circle, right back to Robbie!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see what we've been doing in our classes!!  Thanks for  stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great way to use the punches and I love the dsp as a wrapper around the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robbie! I love to play with punches!!

      Delete
  2. Love your tulips. Great thinking. I need to CASE this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh that is super sweet!!! Love love love those tulips!!!!! CASEing for sure!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...