Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Good morning, and happy St. Patrick's day!  Of course my 6 year old daughter calls it Leprechaun Day, but it is all good!  Hope you are wearing green so that you don't get pinched today!

I wanted to share a card we recently made in one of my classes.  Because I didn't take a photo of this project BEFORE we made it in class, it has a happy little inky fingerprint on it... but i'm sure you understand...

Here's what I have for you:


We used several punches and a die to make this cute card.  We used the Deco Label die, and lined it up at the one inch mark on the trimmer and trimmed that piece off.  The large part that is left is the pot.  We then added a Word Window punch cut in half to make the pot's legs.  The coins are from the owl builder punch, and we made them out of gold foil paper (which is one of the weekly specials this week, so stock up!!)  The four-leafed clover is made from the flower in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack, which is a great little flower accent, but if you punch it out of our new color, Cucumber Crush, looks a whole lot like a lucky charm!!  We drew the stems on with the same color marker.  That adorable stamp is from the Over the Rainbow stamp set that I seem to be using quite a bit lately!!



Hope you have the luck of the Irish today, and that you'll stop back and see me soon for more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...