Friday, March 4, 2016

Lost Without You!!

Hello there!  Today is a FABULOUS day - because it is Friday, and it is not a minute too soon!!

I have another project for you today that is made from the last of the brand new Saleabration offerings!  You don't what to wait on this one - it is one of my personal favorites!!  I love this whole suite of products that I am featuring today - I just think they make the absolute BEST masculine cards - which I believe are hard to find!!

Check it out!
 And the "money shot" of this fabulous feature:

yes... You got it Glitter Washi tape!!  This is a FREE Saleabration offering right now, and you can get your hands on it with any $50 purchase!    I wanted to make owning this tape even easier for you, so I have added a list of supplies used to make this card, and if you were to order the whole list, yuo would earn TWO Saleabration choices... you could pick through the awesome book and flier in the right sidebar here, or you could make it easy on yourself and just get two packs of this Glitter Tape... Wait, I did just say "packs", right??  Well, it is true.  The Glitter Tape selection is not just the gold you see here, but also Silver, and White!!  The White is just like our Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, so you can color it to fit all of your glitter tape color needs - If I havent posted the video on how to do this yet, then I promise to do it very soon!!

Here is your shopping list:


And Here is what you would choose as your FREE product:


Be sure to stop back soon for more creative ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...