Monday, March 21, 2016

Movie Monday - Awesome Saleabration Glitter Tape!!

Good morning!  Another week, another movie!  This is a great one, as you are going to hear more about some of the fabulous Saleabration offerings, BUT, you are going to hear all about the FABULOUS Glitter tape!  Okay - have to say it... among my favorite things ever...  You really need to get this while you can (through March 31) or you will be sad...very sad.  You get three rolls, one each of gold, silver and white (aka Dazzling Diamonds... which means you can make it any color you want!!  Wanna see?  Watch this video... and while you are there, please subscribe to my budding YouTube channel, I have a few craft hacks on there that will make your life (well, your crafting at least) easier!!

By the way - if you receive my posts via your email, (which I LOVE), then you may have to click on the title above to get to my website, where you will most definitely be able to access the video (it sometimes appears broken in email ;(  /

Okay, enough from me...

Run along and do something creative!  Your whole outlook will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...