Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday's Weekly Deals

I LOVE Tuesdays!!  Every Tuesday morning, my eyes pop open and I grab my phone to see what fabulous stuff is included in the Weekly Deals.  Last week was the fabulous Fringe Scissors, and the week before were the sparkly Rhinestones...  always great to stock up on some of these good deals!

Here's what we have for you this week:


If you see anything you love, okay, I know, you love it all... so I guess I should say, If you see anything you would like to order, just click on the item and it will take you right to my 24/7 store!!

Thanks for stopping by... be sure to pop around again tomorrow for the weekly Coloring Down the Lines blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...