Monday, April 11, 2016

All new Movie Monday! Seed Packet card

Good morning!  It is Monday again, and time for another movie!  Today I have a super fun card for you that we made in a recent Midweek Mingle class.  This card is fun for the spring, or mother's day, or the like, as it has a real seed packet in it!  Your recipient will be delighted when they open it!  When we made this card in the Mingle, we also made a pair of garden gloves with an adorable tag, all tied up with a big ribbon and a "You Grow Girl" stamp on it... unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of these before everyone left, so I will have to leave it to your imaginations!!  In the meantime, grab your coffee and a notebook and pen and let's get going!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...