Friday, April 29, 2016

Artsy Botanicals

Good morning!  I hope you are doing well today and that you are able to hold out for just one more day... today is Friday, and the weekend is right around the corner - I know you can do it!

The project I have for you today is another one of the cards we did in our recent Stamp a Stack class.  We really had fun with this one, and I really love the way it turned out - everyone else seemed to like it too!  First of all, you have to love these colors - they really work so well together and help the card come together even though you have so much going on here.  Wanna know how I sometimes pick my colors - I turn over a package of Designer Series Paper, and look at the list there... If I like the paper, then I know I will probably like the colors together!  No-Brainer!! I also really have enjoyed the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I used to use it all of the time, and still find myself drawn to it when I want to add texture (without wanting to emboss).  Here's what we made!
 


The colors look a little washed out here in my picture, so I will definitely try to get another one to show you, but I wanted to get this to you right away in case you have some time to play over the weekend.  If you have a hard time figuring it out, no worries, just be sure to stop back here on Movie Monday (only a weekend away) for a quick video lesson on how to make this card in a jiffy!!  In the meantime, I'll share what I used so you can start playing!!


Be sure to stop back Monday to check out the new video!!  Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...