Thursday, April 28, 2016

Birthday Beauty!!

Need a quick card for a birthday you {almost} forgot??  Give this one a try!  We recently made this card in a stamp a stack, and it is quick and easy, but with all of the adorable sprinkles, it is sure to give you a little smile.  Isn't this adorable?


Cute, right??  And really, it IS easy peasy!!  I am really working on stocking up on birthday cards lately, as I am part of the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement, and trying to get more birthday cards out this year - a Facebook birthday wish is great, but it isn't the same as opening your mailbox to see a handmade card in there!!  If you want to stock up on birthday cards too, be sure to join us at my upcoming Birthday Bash class - You'll make 12 birthday cards (a good start, right), AND you will get to join in on all of the fun!  There will be goody bags for all attendees, drawings for giveaways, discounts, and even BIRTHDAY CAKE!! How can you say no to that???  Check out more info about this class HERE!  Oh, and by the way - it is on a SATURDAY!!  I almost never hold weekend classes, so let's see if we can fill it!

In the meantime, here are all of the goodies I used to make this card:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...