Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Primaries (not elections!!)

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Today is Coloring Down the Lines again, so wanna hop??  Great!  You can go to Robbie, or you can hop along to Helen - It is all good, and they are both amazing!

Here are the inspiration colors and photo!!


I love the bright, primary colors, and the umbrellas are so fun...  I would have loved to punch art these, but have been crushed the last few days with classes and a big (and very fun team meeting).  Today is my son's birthday (YAY Alex!!) so I wanted to do something that worked with that but also still kept the feeling of that picture ( I did eliminate the Wisteria this week).

Here is what I did:
I used both marina and pool in the sky, and kept the balloons in the primaries!  What do you think?  I tried to give it that same "floating away" feeling!
 
Be sure to hop on now and see what everyone else has done this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...