Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Coloring Down the lines - through the window

Good morning!  Wednesday again and I have a treat for you.  I think I have figured out the problems I have been having with my blog, so I should be back on track with my posts... that means I get to jump back in the circle for the Wednesday blog hop I do with my friends!!  Robbie was first, and if you just follow along, you will go full circle back to the beginning - make sure you don't miss anything!
Here are the inspiration photos and the colors we are supposed to use:


And here is what I have for you this week!
One of the most difficult things to see, but make all the difference in person, is the layers... I have used a lot of Dimensionals on this card to really make the window not smoosh (technical word) the curtains, AND to make the window box stick up off of the window itself. 
Use your imaginations here... this is a view of this card from the side!  I've made lace curtains out of one of our great ribbons!  Here are my supplies:

Now, be sure to hop over to Joni's website and check out what she has for you this week!  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Amanda! I LOVE the lace curtains. Genious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...