Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Givin' it a little love!

Hi there!  So, last week I shared with you the whole Retiring list, did you miss it?  If you did, then scroll down on my website to check it out...If you are receiving this via email, then click on the title of my email and it'll take you to my blog (where you can scroll down...)... Well, anyway, I was feeling a little guilty about not throwing some love to the Clearance Rack.  I wanted to show you what has been marked down and is ready to join you in your craft room!!  Like the Retiring list - when these items are gone, they are gone!


If you need some ideas on what you could make with a few of these beauties, check this out!

Spiral Border Punch

Argyle Embossing Folder

I know you will find a good use for some of these great items - And they are quite a deal right now!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...