Monday, April 25, 2016

Movie Monday - April Paper Pumpkin

Good morning!  Today is a sunny, happy day in Chicago - and really spring feels fabulous!!  Hope it is sunny in your corner of the world too! 

Today, on this beautiful Movie Monday, I am sharing with you the Stampin' Up! video for the latest Paper Pumpkin kit.  This kit is fun home decor piece as opposed to cards, and I can't wait to put mine together!  I haven't assembled my kit yet, as I have a Paper Pumpkin Palooza (which is a group of my Subscribers who are getting together to assemble our kits) tomorrow night!  So fun!  This month, in addition to alternate ideas for this kit, I will also have additional make and takes for my gang using the free stamp set that was included this month as a thank you!!  Wanna come next month?  No worries, just click HERE and start your Paper Pumpkin Subscription with me as your demonstrator and you will be invited!!  Join our MeetUp group here so that you never miss another class!

In the meantime, check out this fun video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...