Monday, April 4, 2016

Movie Monday - Punch Art Tulips with JUST Two Punches

Hello!   Movie Monday again, and I am excited to show you something!  I posted a picture a while back of a card with some punch art tulips wrapped in "newsprint".  I received a bunch of questions about how to make the flowers and the leaves with just two punches!  I thought it would be fun to add a video showing you how to make them for yourself.  These little flower embellishments would be great little gift toppers!  Grab your coffee and check this out!  Since I posted this to YouTube, you can watch the video here, or click on the Youtube icon to connect to the video through that site.  Be sure to click on the subscribe button after watching so you never miss a trick!!

Go start Playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...